We are excited that you are considering Everest International Academy for your child. To inquire about the availability of seats in your child's grade level, please click on INQUIRY and fill out the information requested. We will try our best to respond to you in 1-2 business days.
ELECTRONIC DOWNLOADABLE FORMS
Online applications begin September 1, 2022
|October 20, 2022||Kinder application deadline|
|November 17-18, 2022||Kinder testing|
|December 9, 2022||All level application deadline #1|
|January 9-11, 2023||All level admissions testing #1|
|February 24, 2023||Application deadline #2|
|March 7-9, 2023||All level testing #2|
|April 21, 2023||Application deadline #3|
|May 2-4, 2023||All level testing #2|
As a private school, Everest International Academy reserves the right to subject all applications to the review of the admissions manager and committee. It is important that applicants must be aligned with the school's Catholic-based vision and mission. The submission of an application does not guarantee admission.
STEP 1: Online application
- Submit online application through the Everest International Academy website
- Initial admissions interview:
Bring a hard copy of the completed application form to the interview
STEP 2: Submission of digital copies of documents after the initial interview
- Email jpeg or pdf copies of the documents in the order listed below
- Document files must be labeled in this format:
SURNAME.Given Names_Document Title (Name must match birth certificate)
- ID photo: white background; white shirt w/ collar taken within the last month
- Certified birth certificate*
- Original baptismal certificate (for Catholic applicants)*
- PSA parent’s marriage contract (or equivalent for non-Filipinos)
- Most recent family photo (not more than 1 year old)
- Grade 1-11 applicants: School report cards for the last 2 completed years (Grades 10 and 11 applicants must provide a course description of the Grade 9 and 10 Math and Science classes)*
- Two completed recommendation forms from the previous school’s principal or guidance counselor AND teacher (school to email completed template directly to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- First Communion certificate (if applicable)*
- Special needs report no more than 6 months old (if applicable)
- Affidavit of legal guardianship (if applicable)
(Authenticated English translation must be provided for non-English documents)
- Passport pages showing bio-page, valid visa and length of stay*
- ACR I-Card
- Foreign students with 9A (tourist/balikbayan) visas should secure a special study permit. The Registrar’s Office will assist in obtaining this after enrollment and classes have started. Foreign Students exempted from securing special study permits are native-born children and those of 9E (diplomats), 9G/SIRV/SRRV/SSWV (investors), and 13G (permanent residents) valid visa holders.
- F-137/Transcript of records for evaluation purposes, from Kindergarten up to the most recent level of schooling, with official English translation
STEP 3: Payment of application fee
- Kindergarten - Php 4,500.00; Grade 1-11 - Php 7,000.00
- The admissions office will email the online payment instructions only upon the complete submission of documents
STEP 4: Entrance test
- The admissions office will email your child’s entrance test schedule for you to confirm.
- Bring the following documents for verification against the digital copies previously submitted:
- Original Baptismal certificate
- Original First Communion certificate
- Original Birth certificate or passport, and 1 clear photocopy for submission
- For student whose previous school was abroad: Original complete transcript from Kinder to current grade level, and 1 clear photocopy for submission
STEP 5: Release of admissions decision via email
Any decision by the admissions committee is final. As the evaluation is holistic, the school need not specify the detailed reason/s for non-admission to parents or guardians.
All transfer students are probationary for the first year. To be readmitted the following school year, the student must meet all academic requirements and must not incur any major or grave disciplinary offenses.