Mission, Vision and Values
Everest Academy Manila graduates will be leaders who, inspired by Catholic values, renew society.
- Educate students who excel academically and maximize their intellectual capacities to become lifelong learners able to discern and think critically
- Cultivate well-rounded, creative, and passionate leaders who can effectively communicate and collaborate with others
- Form students to be strong in character and virtue, guided in their actions and choices by ethical principles and respect for the human person
- Develop mature Christians who understand, value, live and share their faith
- Forge socially-concerned individuals responsive to the spiritual and material needs of others
Excellence - Give Your Best
- deliver high quality service
- always find a better way
- be professional
- go the extra mile
Community - One Heart, One Mind
- be united towards a common goal
- demonstrate empathy and compassion
- be an effective part of the whole
- live by the family "Bayanihan" spirit
Charity - Generous and Caring
- share talents, resources, and time
- emphasize the positive
- respond to the needs of others
Integrity - Honest and Authentic
- be truthful
- be accountable
- be authentic
Joy - Cheerful and Positive
- create an environment of enthusiasm
- see the good in everything
- have an attitude of gratitude
- TO TEACH: informing the mind, transmitting appropriate knowledge.
- TO EDUCATE: cultivating the heart to love authentic values and a sense of what is good, just, and beautiful.
- TO FORM: forging the will and shaping character in virtue as a basis for integrity.